Parents at Carroll School have many opportunities to become involved with the Carroll Community and Carroll’s Parents’ Association (PA) is the primary vehicle for parent participation. Every Carroll parent or guardian is automatically a member of our Parents’ Association.
The PA plans a variety of community events and social gatherings for Carroll families and assists with specific school-sponsored activities. The Parents’ Association leadership is formed in the spring and coordinates the overall structure for the PA events calendar each year.
Parents’ Associations Objectives:
- To support the mission, programs, and activities of the school.
- To engage in ongoing community building for parents and students.
- To organize and promote inclusive volunteerism.
Ongoing Traditional Responsibilities:
- New Family Welcoming and Host Family Programs
- Community Events, such as Book Fair, Dance/Bingo, Carnival
- Volunteer support for Fall Festival, Library, and Picture Day
- Faculty and Staff Appreciation
- PA Fundraising
- Supporting the community building efforts of our Grade Representatives